Wa wa woo wa. It's been almost a year. Since I still have nothing important to blog about, I think I'm going to turn this into a mostly music and picture blog. How 'bout it? I'll probably just post new music I've been listening to or my life "soundtracks" for certain time periods, who knows? Maybe I'll go crazy and post some videos. BUT, I don't have time to put up a playlist right now. Maybe later. :)
For now, here's a funny video my "friend" sent to me. I love it.
If the video doesn't work. Click on it twice and it will take you to the original in Youtube. I promise it's worth it.
SO I feel it is necessary to clear something up. The "Hubby Tag" post I blogged awhile back was meant to be a joke. I thought everyone would recognize the guy (Will Chalker) since he is a model. I thought everyone would think it was funny...? Haha. I was joking around and answering the questions according to how I would eventually LIKE a husband to be (with a little bit of sarcasm thrown in) but lately I have had some people asking me how my boyfriend is doing. AHHH! That was definitely not the point of the post, so I am sorry for any misunderstanding. BUT I must say, you are all awesome for thinking I could snag a model! Especially Alex and Chelsea, they even commented about it. You guys rock! Here is Will Chalker at his best...
Look familiar? :)
And just to keep everyone updated on me, I cut bangs again. AHH, I just can't get enough of them I guess...here's a picture...
I'm at work obviously, which means I must have taken that picture with my MacBook. How EMBARRASSING! And, I swear my hair isn't really purple on that one side. Haha. Is anyone proud of my somewhat serious post this time? Welp, see ya later!
I haven't posted in awhile, so I'm a little nervous. Haha. Christmas was awesome other than the fact that I had to work on Christmas Eve AND the day after Christmas. And I also ended up spending Christmas with JUST my family, which was actually nice. BreeAnn and Jay were supposed to come for New Year's Eve, but they ended up coming early, so they got here on Friday :) Yay! Happy Christmas. Have some pictures...
So, little did any of us know that Dana and Gary prepared a little 4th of July surprise for all of us! Wow! Good job you guys! I recorded it last night at their dress rehearsal, so the video in the post below is the "sneak peak!" Enjoy!
Just so everyone is aware, I have decided to become a vegetarian. It will be difficult because it is a well known fact that my favorite foods are steak and ribs. But, I have made up my mind after talking to a couple friends about it, reading the book "Skinny Bitch" and watching the video on this website....www.meat.org.
Maybe after you see the video, you will have a better understanding as to why I'm doing this. I just can't bring myself to support the meat industry anymore. So, today I started my "cleanse." I am only drinking juices for 5 days. I may go longer, I'm not sure. We'll see how this goes...
1. When you let someone in front of you while you're driving, and they don't wave to simply say "thank you."
2. When someone's cell phone rings, and they say the number out loud to everyone around them hoping someone will know who it is.
3. The tiny packet of frosting that comes with each toaster strudel. We need a much bigger packet.
4. When you meet someone for the first time, and they try to do a "special handshake" with you. Because you obviously don't know it and then you look and feel like an idiot. Plus, special handshakes are lame. Therefore...
5. Special handshakes must go as well. Just get rid of them.
6. The nail salon next door to my work that plays Celine Dion all day. REALLY loud.
7. "Roller Shoes."
8. People who don't have anything important to blog about so they just post funny/stupid pictures. Get them outta here!