Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm a vegetarian now!

Just so everyone is aware, I have decided to become a vegetarian. It will be difficult because it is a well known fact that my favorite foods are steak and ribs. But, I have made up my mind after talking to a couple friends about it, reading the book "Skinny Bitch" and watching the video on this website....www.meat.org
Maybe after you see the video, you will have a better understanding as to why I'm doing this. I just can't bring myself to support the meat industry anymore. So, today I started my "cleanse." I am only drinking juices for 5 days. I may go longer, I'm not sure. We'll see how this goes...

1 comment:

Heather Strong said...

Hey Mandee! Gosh I could never do the vegetarian thing - that would be so hard! You have to keep us updated on how that goes. Check out our blog too! =)