Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged!

Three names I go by-
1: Mandee
2: Bubba
3: Coolest person ever

Three restaurants I love-
1: Red Rock
2: Bella Dolci
3: Borders cafe :)

Three trips to plan in the next year-
1: I REALLY want to go back to Denmark!
2: VEGAS with Heine and Signe (hopefully, since I'll be 21!)
3: Scotland with my dad and Kym

Three things I want badly-
1: New clothes
2: A puppy perhaps
3: Different hair

Three pets I have had-
1: Mia, my cat
2: Newton, my newt
3: Newton II, the newt I got when Newton died

Three things I did yesterday-
1: Went to work
2: Went to Bella Dolci with my family
3: Did tons of homework

Three things I ate today-
1: Sushi (a cream cheese roll!)
2 : A mini tomato and pesto pizza bagel
3: An avocado and celery salad

Three fears I have-
1: Having no money
2: Clowns
3: The world ending

Three things I plan(ned) on doing today-
1: Going to work
2: Watching the last presidential debate
3: Doing homework (shocking)

Three things I plan on doing tomorrow-
1: Going to work
2: Do homework
3: Read some more of my book

Three favorite holidays-
1: 4th of July
2: Christmas
3: My bird-day

Three favorite beverages-
1: Dr. Pepper
2: Apple Beer
3: Coke zero

Three things I can't live without-
1: My family
2: Books
3: Food and water (duh)

No comments: