Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Funny? Right?

SO I feel it is necessary to clear something up. The "Hubby Tag" post I blogged awhile back was meant to be a joke. I thought everyone would recognize the guy (Will Chalker) since he is a model. I thought everyone would think it was funny...? Haha. I was joking around and answering the questions according to how I would eventually LIKE a husband to be (with a little bit of sarcasm thrown in) but lately I have had some people asking me how my boyfriend is doing. AHHH! That was definitely not the point of the post, so I am sorry for any misunderstanding. BUT I must say, you are all awesome for thinking I could snag a model! Especially Alex and Chelsea, they even commented about it. You guys rock!
Here is Will Chalker at his best...





Look familiar? :)

And just to keep everyone updated on me, I cut bangs again. AHH, I just can't get enough of them I guess...here's a picture...



I'm at work obviously, which means I must have taken that picture with my MacBook. How EMBARRASSING! And, I swear my hair isn't really purple on that one side. Haha. Is anyone proud of my somewhat serious post this time? Welp, see ya later!

3 comments:

Gary and Dana said...

I am so glad you got that off your chest. I am sick of dodging that question! By the way, I HATE your hair! It makes my hair look bad. :) Just kidding, I make my hair look bad. :) I love the bangs. Peace.

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

I feel retarded. Thanks a lot. But I do love your hair. Bangs are where it's at.

Heather Strong said...

Your hair looks SUPER cute! Gosh you take great pictures of yourself ha ha! And you got SNUGGIES for Christmas! Yay! The Snuggie!